We’ve all been asked things that were not very polite or even rude. What are they looking for? Do they want to be heard so they can feel better about themselves at your expense? Why do they ask these questions in the first place? Is it because they are jealous or because they are rude? It’s even worse when close friends and family ask them to do it. And it’s not clear what you should do. You don’t want to be rude to them, but you also can’t forget about your own feelings and pride.
9.Some cousins ask too many rude questions, which is a shame.
8. Sometimes it’s better to make fun of someone than to hurt their feelings.
7. If someone tries to tell you what to do, answer them with irony.
6. Switch to “silly girl” mode if someone breaks your personal rules.
5. This really does work.
4. Some people can’t understand the word “no.”
3. But they also like questions that are rude.
2. Sometimes the smartest thing to say is the truth.
1. The answer is always the same: don’t do things you don’t want to do.